Don’t miss the chance to cruise along the fascinating Golden Horn! Visit the Pierre Loti Hill, the walls of Constantinople, Chora Church, Topkapi Gate and the Castle of Seven Tower. This half day tour offers you a great experience about Istanbul top historical attractions. Admire the sights along the Horn and enjoy great views over the Old City. Get yourself ready to take photos of top places in city.
Cruise along the Golden Horn, see the city’s coastline, historical churches and buildings from the sea. On the legendary Golden Horn that will allow you to discover an unforgettable architectural of imperial mosques, churches and bridges.
Pierre Loti Hill has one of the most beautiful views of Istanbul.
Climb to the famous hill by cable-lift where you can catch the beautiful view on the Golden Horn. When you reach breath taking Pierre Loti Hill, you will have some time to drink with the stunning view of Golden Horn.
Chora Church contains world famous mosaics and frescoes and built in 14th century. It has one of the most captivating examples of Byzantine Empire.
You can admire the city walls of Constantinople which are the series of defensive stone walls that have surrounded and protected the city. They were the last great fortification system of antiquity, and one of the most complex and elaborate systems ever built. Build during the century by Byzantine Emperor Theodosius II, the 8 kilometres long walls of Constantinople surrounded and protected the city and were breached only twice, the first time by the soldiers of the Fourth Crusade and the second time by Sultan Mehmet II the Conqueror at the age of 21.
- Explore the walls of Constantinople, Pierre Lotti Hill, Chora Church, Topkapi Gate and Castle of Seven Tower.
- Pierre Lotti Hill,
- Chora Church, ( Church of the Holy Savior )
- Topkapi Gate and Castle of Seven Tower.
- Hear the stories about Byzantine and Ottoman Empire from your guide.
- Take some photos and walk around the famous historical places.
- Enjoy the view of Istanbul from the Pierre Loti Hill.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified